FindCNAClasses is proud to present our first annual Helping Hands Scholarship Program. There are two missions for the program: the first mission is to help students that are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare reach their goal of higher education, and the second goal of the program is to encourage and inspire students that may be interested in healthcare but need the extra motivation. It is our belief that people in the healthcare field have devoted their lives to helping improve the welfare of others and we want to give back to those that give us so much. Please continue reading if this is something that peaks your interests.
– The scholarship is judged and awarded based on merit combined with the students high school or college academic performance.
– Winner selection is determined by the FindCNAClasses staff.
– Scholarship may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
– Special considerations are given to students that are pursuing a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
– Including a letter of recommendation and/or a resume can help substantiate your application. However, this is not required.
– Applicants must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary school or college by fall 2018. If the applicant is already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school or college, they must be able to show that they are pursuing a career in healthcare.
– Must have a minimum G.P.A of 3.0
– Applicants must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
The deadline for applicants to submit their completed application is June 1, 2018. All entries must be received by June 1, 2018 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be announced and the scholarship will be awarded in August , 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
– Late applications will not be considered
– Incomplete applications will not be considered
– This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500 to be used at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
– FindCNAClasses reserves the right to reject any scholarship application for any reason at its sole discretion.
– All submissions will be subject to review for plagiarism and/or fraud.
– Once submitted, videos will become full property of FindCNAClasses
– FindCNAClasses reserves the right to publicly announce/promote scholarship winners on its website and other media outlets.
– Scholarship winner must provide proof of college/school acceptance and provide High School transcript before scholarship funds are disbursed.
– FindCNAClases will not advertise to the applicants in any way nor will the applicants names or contact information be sold to third parties.
In the case that you cannot upload the video through the Google form, please follow these steps to submit your video and forms:
1) Video must be titled as follows: [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME] Helping Hands
2) Email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line
HELPING HANDS SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY – [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME]
One of the missions of the Helping Hands Scholarship Program is to inspire other students that might be a interested in a career in healthcare but need a little extra motivation to get them there. The videos will be uploaded onto YouTube so others can see what inspires and drives you to pursue a career in healthcare. We may also upload the videos on FindCNAClasses to help motivate potential students coming to the website for more information.
The video release is required for the above to take place. We cannot and will not use your image or likeness without your written permission and/or permission from your guardian.